Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Overloaded?

A lot of homework!
Yup.

With the film shoot last week, catching up is a bit of a hectic...
Well no, of course not that much compare to "PROPERLY BUSY" people. Besides, I think I should work harder anyway xD.

5 times electricity BOOM OFF AND ON AND OFF AND ON... I was sleepless and have been annoying people 2 days now, by my non-stop-hyper-talking! Seriously, my head is going to explode anytime soon... (Obviously not now because I'm still bla-bla-ing here =.=)

Anyhow, I finally find out how to connect my ipod to TV. I don't get why I can't connect my mac. It wouldn't open...

So anyway, I'm preparing to come back to Cambodia again this weekend to spend lots and lots of time with all the beautiful kids. *big smile*

Wait wait, before I go off... errrm... I want to try this new say:

Ta ta for now! xD Pathetic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me