Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to a Sixteenth Years Old!


I had a two-days fantabulous birthday!
First day was pre-birthday/special day with Eunice! And so I went into town at 10 am, waited in Paris Deli. I ordered a mint frap and just like old time, I sat and draw. It was nice, really nice to be doing something that inspiring again. 

Eunice arrived and we had such a long talk about everything we've been missing out on each other. God! So many things had happened! I miss being here with her mucho mucho!

YESH! We went to a Jap restaurant and has a super duper cool lunch!

Guess what we made when we got back to my house? Oooh! Japanese dinner! So there were maki sushi, chicken and mushroom teriyaki, inarizushi (tofu pouch and mushroom), omu rice, chawamushi and miso soup. Me, my sister and Eunice were the headchefs and we were AWESOME. My family loved it!

Longer talk needed that night and we went on talking until we really needed to watch "How I met your mother". Wait! Let's not forget the AWESOME GREENTEA ICECREAM WITH RED BEANS INSIDE!

Did not wake 'till 10 and we had an awesome breakfast - Banh trang cuon thit heo (Dry pancake roll with pork) and for me, there was an extra ice cream :D

Anyway, then we went into town and met My Linh at MOF!



I went back with my mum and the entire family including my uncle and aunty. We had a wonderful evening at Movenpick hotel - Iki restaurant. That cake up there was a beautifully shell-shaped tiramisu and maccaroon that my mum and sis bought for me. And I am telling you the dinner was amazing!




Happy Birthday to me! I'm officially 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me