Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jumping Frogs in the Rain

It's been raining hard outside. Well, just harder tonight - must be one of those nights eh?
Nothing much lately for me. Although I have been trying to think of new ideas for my next art project. I just wish that anything would pop into my silly head. Eunice is now in Singapore and starting a new wonderful life that I hope to know more about soon. She would know how to help me - not intentionally anyway but she would definitely somehow inspires me.

The summer is passing by very quickly - especially when you take up traveling! I came back into the loving arm of my family at the begining of July; signed up for SAT classes, practice drums, piano and even took up the guitar. Gotta say, self-learning really make you go crazy but I can play a few songs now. I bought a new brown woody looking guitar and a small little uklele. It is time to hit Youtube for some lessons! I traveled with my family to Quang Binh for the second time and I am again fascinated by the rich history, culture and nature of this place. Shortly after that, I head off to Laos to embark upon an insightful experience with Laotians.

Honestly, most days I would spent trying to keep in touch with all the great people I know that has left Saigon to pursue new life. I laid awake at night watching TV series, writing emails and sometimes artsy creation and then sleep to shorten the day. I thought of my friends with their new lives. I miss them, but then again do I appear like some kind of needy person now? Must creeps them out! (sending loads of post mails)

Perhaps, the summer is rather, for a student, a time to reflect, relax and rethink. For example, I set out goals to do some study before I get back to the new school year but I have rarely done much and still have no intention of starting; or the fact that I have became even more philosophical than before with all the weird and boring theories about the human brain; or I actually tried to imagine myself over and over doing different actions for an embarrassing incident during the year. Lol very rich of me!


May be I should read more books. I did read about five books or so and if you count children's books tooo... lol... Nevermind, I'm just gonna head off and learn some more uklele!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me