Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Half term Spring 2014


I was time to pack my bag again. I am not sure why I am even annoyed by this fact. haha
Anyhow, I was warmly welcomed by my sister and her pact (her fantastic housemate).

It was Qian's birthday the next day so we all went out for dinner. I got to eat good food and spend good time looking around Leamington.


Apart from the swimming and studying, I decided I had to go to this lecture on the Future of the Ocean at RGS. Luckily I found these two cool geographers to tag along with me. Making me less lonely is always good :D


I also spend a rather nice day going to the Natural History Museum with my awesome tutor for the Photography's exhibition. It was so crowded! I mean JAM PACKED! Absolutely no space to even get in to breathe. The exhibition was good and I got a few more postcards to add to my collection.


Before I say goodbye to my sister again, we met her dancing friend who came to our house to cook. They cook japanese dishes and my sister with her Vietnamese talent while I was cutting vegetables (because that's my talent!) Oh mine they cook wonderful food! I also found out one of the girl does politic and development so we had a nice chat there. :D

Yup! that's it of my short half term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me