Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

post readung week

I spent the whole week just lazing around like an absolute pig!

then rush my coursework today..

I am sure I am meant to be reading stuff, doing extra work, catch up on missing lecture notes but I ended up just having a whole week off.

However, I did take up extra hours to work. It was ridiculous though, 4 hours everday for 7 days straight... What a pain... I mean I love my job and I hate it too! Anyway, I need the money to travel and pay off for triathlon stuff. My new bike is working out well! I love it!

Finally signed up for a half marathon in April, 2 days following an Aquathlon on my birthday. Hoping I will do ok! I've been trying to increase my training load. I have not been doing enough. Running is still my fear and I need to increase my mileage otherwise this is not good! My endurance, base level is still not good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me