Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to 15 years old ME!


To everyone out there who was kind and nice and (whatever nice word to put in) to acknowledge my birthday...

I turned 15.

I did not have a "kick-ass" birthday party but... I did had an AWESOME day!

I replied to all of you one by one who left me a wall full of love and birthday spirit! Thank you so much :D

Okay here is all the common comments I received ... hilarious!

"Keep drumming!"
Ans: Yes yes I will keep druming and rocking even if someone kill me... my headless body will still be playing drums! xDDD

"Have a great one/day."
Ans: hahahah Yes bitches I had a GREAT GREAT GREAT day! and I hope non of you did :D because it's all about ME muahahhahahaha! Everything good should come to me :D

"Wish you all the best/Best wishes for you"
Ans: God guys... don't you think I want to know what you are "wishing" for me? Some of you are WICKED! hahaha

"Happy Birthday" from people who I don't usually talk to.
Ans: That's the about facebook -> Everyone knows your bday and have the tendency to say happy birthday to you. It's sweet!

"I love you!"
Ans: God! I feel so loved! :D

"Adaaaaa!"
Ans: I'm so happy when people say my name like this :D hehehe IDOLIZE ME PEOPLE! XD

"Nothing else to say..."
Ans: You're so special! You know you could just say happy birthday and that's it but no you must say I have nothing else to say... xDDD

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..." Literally sings song to me
Ans: Guys! Seriously... I can't hear you hahaha but I LOVE YOU! You are clapping and cheering and be all merry about me turning 51 xDDD hahaha yes I LOVE YOU!

People with gifts
Ans: YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FREAKING WEIRD!!! YOUR PRESENTS ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!

Handmade card
Ans: I can't believe you would take time to do this! I LOVE YOU! You understnad me that I mean it when I say "JUST GIVE ME A CARD YOU MADE! I'D BE SO ALL OVER THE PLACE"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY GIRL
I LOVE YOU LIKE A SHOPHOHOLIC LOVES CLOTHES, A FAT BOY LOVES CAKE AND PEANUT BUTTER LOVES JELLY
HAVE AN ABSOLUTELY FANTASMIC BIRTHDAY, BECAUSE LORD KNOWS YOU DESERVE IT
:) ♥" from Kiki Peck

Ans: This is one unique piece in my entire fb wall...

"hey, happy brithday 15 years old drummer, and have a happy day in your life :D" from David
Ans:
goddammit david! (this is eunice writing), you wish her "a happy day"? not A HAPPY LIFE?! goddammit david.

Lol ada here xDDD sorry eunice's reaction is abit big... forgive her xDDD hahaha thansk im having a good life



God it's funny how people response on fb.
God it's funny how people practically live on fb.
God it's funny how strange people say happy birthday to you!

I don't go to fb often, once or twice a week may be but otherwise I don't even touch it haha :D


I HAD A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY! SPENT WITH BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! ATE A LOT OF GOOD FOOD! RECEIVED FLOWERS! MY FIRST EXHIBIT IS STARTING! RECEIVED GREAT PRESENTS! AND LOTS LOTS OF SWEET PEOPLE WHO SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

I realized now, that I do have good friends and I am grateful for it!

Special thanks to Eunice and Sally on my beautiful birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me