Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finding peace for myself

I was finding some peace for myself and what I get is ever greater than that!

What can I say? I had such a beautiful day! I woke up early in the morning and said to myself: "Forget the bad week and have fun!"
And I did.

After three hours traveling from school to the orphanage that AIS has been supporting, I was rewarded with great time just playing and cuddling and feeding cute little babies. Taking photographs, play and dance and talk to kids. I took over 400 photos of all these kids who was hugging me, holding my hand, sing with me, play with me, talk to me, smile at me, laugh with me, even make me blow my guts off many many balloons, and are just adorable to me. I enjoyed and have just so much fun this time for many time I've been here and I can't help but say thank you to these adorable cuties, for making my day the best! I feel so much better after being terribly sick and whatever I've done (that was horrible to people) while being one sickie.
(Sorry I know I'm just horrible)

I can't wait to see them again!

We hit the road and I did this drawing of this little girl who loves dancing so much!
They inspired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me