Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Downside of Summer

Surprisingly the reason I haven't been creative much is because of the summer!

I have managed though to play piano, practice drums, learn french/italian/spainish/chinese (seriously not as good as it sounds, read books, visa application, mostly just watch movies endlessly and this.


As always I started my drawing with strange lines and develop it into something with meanings. I was blue when I drew this. Death while the rest of the world is sound asleep.

Right now I appreciate school so much. Speaking of which, I've been wondering why I need to stick to high school when I'm not even good at it - academically. I accomplished to get good grades for most subjects but it's not inspiring, not stimulating and not exciting. As I was scrolling through -University of Creative Arts happens to offer Pre-degree courses for 16+.

You can get into a National Diploma or Certificate course - which get you to focus on Arts in general while still do your A level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me