Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Apple Ada



I am Apple.
I am emo and I like black.

Please tell me you can see the joke here because I'm rolling on the ground, laughing my head off on a photo of myself! I always laugh at myself but the point is this picture is surely hilarious.

I went to Shri - this restaurant on the rooftop of Centec Tower and I must say I've never seen anything quite like it. It's a beautiful setting, nice design and great view! The food was good too but being there was just mind blowing.

I went to the cinema twice and watched Knight and Day. It's such a delicious movie. It's so cute, so hilarious and so romantic! It's a must watch for 2010 I guess.


Meg and Aka is off to Spain. Sally is in Italy and my mum is also arriving at Milano next week. This two places are dreams for me. I know I said I love to travel and live around the world but Spain and Italy are just gorgeous places to be in. Please please I beg you send me postcards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me