Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fruity Hangout


I've been out almost everyday since summer started.

But I'm not doing anything BAD and summer seems exciting!

I've been drawing, painting, making cards, talking, chatting, laughing, roaming around Dong Khoi, Vincom, bumper car, reading books, Paris Deli, JUICE, Artbook, farewell, stay overnight at Eunice's, more HOUSE + TRUEBLOOD and more BLOGGING!

Arrived at Gloria Jeans at 10.30 and I sat there laughing with Eunice the Pear and Aries the Orange. I'm Emo Apple Ada who started the new trend for sunnies – The Bug Style!


Harith the Banana came late. Everyone was hungry so we dragged ourselves right over to Vincom. It took us a few minutes to decide we should head to MOF. Hmm yummy lunch! I had Yaki Meshi!

Paid the bill and we moved over to Kito since all of us are still hungry. A bloody 25k Ice-cream scope did not full fill my stomach. Next, Game Game Game time for the boys!

We came back while Eunice was still sitting with her Mac as a cover admiring a guy with incredibly cool clothing including a gold locket! Even I froze looking at him!

Harith and I together head to ArtBook on Dong Khoi. For the first time, I actually went upstair to see the exhibition. Good paintings! Harith caught his bus home while I stayed in ArtBook waiting for Meg to call.

And she did! I walked down to Juice and we had a nice dinner there before going back to school picking up Megan things. Her loads of books crowded the taxi but we could still sit comfortably. I picked up two photos from my Exhibition. I took most of the pictures in this exhibition in the foya at school and edited them all. I'm pretty much happy of the results. They are quite beautiful!

Megan's house - full of awesome and cool stuff. I came here to help her pack and throw stuff away but come to think of it, I didn't help much except the part where I took pencils, a bunch of cards and a paper cutting table and books too. Oooh! The cat is cute and didn't hate me at all. Very welcoming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me