Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

"So What's the Plan for Summer?"



(making "See You Again" cards for some of my favourite people!)

It's exactly 3 days left until I'm officially leaving little old AIS !
It's been 4 years with memories and changes.
It has been a happy-sad-exciting-boring-stress-hilarious-wonderful-and-horrible part of my teenage life.
I'm going to miss it! Miss my Eunice and everything we do together (I know you hate me but I still love you baby), miss my teachers (even the one I'm not very fond of), miss the little vintage-french-old looking school and miss my VIETNAM life so much.

Let's do this depressing thing in a few more days and in about 2 more months!

I'm also happy.
I'm moving to LONDON baby!
Yes! It's London and I'm attending Mill Hill School.
(Got accepted 2 weeks ago)
Okay. I admit, I've never been to Europe, let alone England.
BUT I'm excited to be in such a beautiful vintage old and new city.

There is heaps to do this summer in particular includes
-apply for visa
-stuff from school for the moving
-spend lots of time with Eunice :D
-shopping for clothes, shoes, uniform and such
-packing some books (can only bring little)
-finish Post-It project
-make Andrew and Megan birthday cards
-Cambodia for a week with Kais Village kids :)

I spent this weekend working on farewell cards.
Busy Monday and Tuesday rehearsing and performing for AIS Annual Arts and Awards Evening.

See y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me