Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pescetarian

Incase you don't know what Pescetarian is, it's a word!
Don't worry. Most pescetarian don't even know that they are one
Pescetarian is a person who eats no RED meats (excluding land animals) but includes fish and seafood. Their diet include veggie, nuts, fruits etc. with or without the addition of Eggs and Dairy.
fishy.jpg

I've given thought on becoming a vegan.
I love veggies and I could totally survive on fruits and nuts.
But seriously I love japanese food.
Well, japanese food are mostly fish dishes.
I can't give up on that.
I believe that fish are animals (scientifically they are!) and think they can feel too.
So if I say I am a vegan, I'd be insulting the actual vegan.
I don't want to announce that I'm one when I'm not.

How I got to this subject is because I'm an Eco-Friendly freak (not that freaky!)
Once I found out that farm animals actually contribute to destroying rainforest and contributing to pollution.
I started learning more and more.
It did give me creeps seeing those farm animals factory but it didn't really alter me much on changing my mind to become vegan.
I do have feelings for animals! I'm against cosmetic testing on animals.
I love eating and what's better than finding a healthier diet with all the things I like and I can eat almost all the time.
Plus, veggie are so much easier to cook muahahha xD

My point is next time when someone tell you that they are a pescetarian. Respect their choices! Whatever it is you are going to do with your life should not be judged. I'm still not going to announce that I'm a pescetarian or vegetarian yet (just if I must put chicken in my mouth I'm not receiving hate mails =.= plus I might need brain food) But know that I do avoid eating pork, beef and chicken for ECO reasons.

Somewhat sounds ridiculous to me because I love fishes and the ocean. My blog is all about that and I'm eating them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me