Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

SURPRISE ADA SURPRISE!

(Eunice impression of me as a robot!)

Eunice told me last night to meet her at Saigon Centre, 2.30 because she wants to hang out. I arrived in a hurry and Eunice pulled me straight to MOF saying she was hungry and I WAS BALLING MY EYES OUT SEEING A GROUP OF AMAZING FRIENDS SURPRISE ME WITH A BOX OF HILARIOUS GIFTS, A WARM-HEARTED CARDS FULL OF MESSAGES AND A BEAUTIFUL PAINTING. Today is the first surprise party of my 15 years living. I feel so lucky to have such a beautiful and wonderful group of friends.

(my retarded daughter! I'm so proud of her :))

We then enjoyed a delicious meal at MOF filled with laughter. This box of gift include an awesome pirate pen, a parrot-looking-wig, gorgeous pair of earings, oil colour set and some scrapbook flowers!!! AWESOME! GUESS WHO RAN DOWN THE STREET WITH THAT CRAZY PARROT WIG WAVING TO PEOPLE? ME ME ME!!! (I dragged Josh along as well, showing the clip soon!)

This is probably the craziest thing I've ever done in my life!

(taking photo with a fan... no that's Aries! But he seems excited!)


(Yuki eating in extremely fast motion and Sotty Epic face)

While we said goodbye to several Eunice, Yuki, Linh, George, Sottypong and David, I thanked them so much for making my day more beautiful and hope to see some lovelies again. The rest of us walked down to Vincom Centre. Bumper car was next on the list.

Three times!!! I personally think everyone walked out with injuries all over their body! But it was great fun and we play table hockey next!!! Disc flying all over the place!!!

We ate ice-cream at BUD's afterwards where Ali broke a glass and paid 10k. I left with Josh, Nicole going to Ali's house. I made a pair of earrings! Thanks to Ali and we said farewell to Marsterton and his two cute boys. After that, we talked more and more until I had to go.

Thanks to Aka the Retard, Ali the Sexy, Aries the Evolution of Himself, Joshy the Indian guy, Nicole the Gorgeous, K.Linh aka China, MLinh aka Hilary, Harith my bassist, George the Jungle, David my sweet friend, Uyen-who-was-not-there and Eunice my love!!! YOU ALL MAKE MY DAY AN AMAZING-AWESOME-FUN-AND-BEAUTIFUL-DAY!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I WILL MISS YOU ALL SO DEARLY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me