Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Box Full of Love

(Of course I'd bring this with me even it's as big as a dinosaur and yes I'm bringing you guys to London but you must shrink down to tiny dolls!)
(Very dedicated selection of box and ribbon)
(Perfect fit! Lovely painting of the sea - btw, MLinh was inspired by me haha and the cool awesome pirate grrr grrr)
(The Evolution of Aries! Well what can I say... He looks exactly like that!)
(When I first saw this, I went "duh! of course I'm Ada!" and then read the back...)
(SEEEEE! FULL OF MESSAGES :D I read it over and over and it still makes me cry!)
(Beautiful earrings Josh selected with help from others and the earrings I made at Ali's)
Note: This post does not include scrapbook flowers and leaves and an oil colour set!

BOOOOOOO! You people don't have an awesome group of friends like me!!! muahahha I'm the luckiest girl on earth!!!

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SUPER MUCH TO ZE MOST AWESOME FRIENDS EVER EXISTED !!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me