Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Saturday Live

Tell me I'm strange but I get high on camera.
They seriously cheer me up! haha
All photos above were taken with Meggie's wonder SLR.
I AM IN LOVE!

This is my best friend Eunice in one of our best photo together with her bookmark for me.
This is one person I will miss the most moving to London,
but of course I will survive.

My sweet Emu made this for a friend of her.
She made the most beautiful jewelry.

I noticed this the first time I came to Paris Deli.
Never capture the right mood for it.
You can also see a video camera right there and that's the process of Eunice creating my bookmark (back to the first pic and video will come up soon)

Everytime we land ourselves in Paris Deli, our creative minds embrace.

Eunice and I have been recording and taking photographs for the International HCM Choir - Music for a Summer's Evening on the 4-5 June at the Conservatory of Music. Later, we came back to school, laughing and going insane at our hiding corner while everyone else were enjoying their after party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me