Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

From the Dearest Place in My Heart


To all,

My experience of the Art and Awards Evening was wonderful as I love helping and supporting you all backstage. I know I pretty much joined at the last minutes but I felt honoured to be there, moving stuff, organising little things and taking care of you great performers. It's really what I love to do. Thank you so much for acknowledging me with claps and smile and hugs and kisses.



Today, officially mark my teary departure from the AIS family. In my previous posts, I've mentioned that I'm moving to a new school in London with bigger opportunities but it has been 4 amazing years at AIS, where I found who I am, with great memories with my wonderful friends and friendly teachers. Some of you I've known for a very long time and It's terribly sad for me knowing that I might not see some of my great friends anymore as you guys move on with your families to new places but we'll keep in touch, won't we? After all, what's the point of having FACEBOOK and EMAIL for right?


I'm sorry if I didn't sign your yearbook or if you didn't get to sign mine. I'm sorry if we didn't take photos. It was a very crowded and busy place for many of those who are leaving. Please, you are more than welcome to email me (tulinh17@hotmail.com) or even send me a mail post if you want to send me an actual card oooh and post card as well :D (I love them!!! but you have to wait till I know what my new address is). I have promises to some of you beautiful and wonderful people that I will send cards on your birthday and other occasion as I will miss you all very very much moving to London.

I'm coming back to visit (if you are staying at AIS) and some around other part of Vietnam. Don's worry!

From the dearest place of my heart,

TLxx

ps: Still balling my eyes out!!!











LOVE YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!

EXTRA LOVE FOR MEG AND EXTRA EXTRA FOR EUNICE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me