Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Waking Up at Paris Deli

(Eunice)

No not literally and I woke up at 7 on Monday morning and I was not at Paris Deli until 10.30.
Hmm... Eunice was there.
We practically LIVE in PD. The waiter asks "upstair?" everytime we come.
PD is undergoing instruction at the moment so it smells real bad and the quietness of the place is constantly disrupted by... well ... constructing.


Spent time Macbooking-chatting-laughing until we couldn't bare how crazy we are so we PAINT!


Yes yes!!! The point of going to PD is to PAINT (mostly!)

Here is what we did, before and after I bought new brushes!

Megan as we predicted, arrived late 15 minutes.

More chatting, more facebooking, more laughing and more card!

(Eunice)

I left with Eunice and left Megan ZEEEEEEEEEEE ....

CARD

Mum seems to trust that Eunice won't kidnap or cut my head off and eat it... so I GOT TO STAY OVER AT EUNICE'S :D MORE HOUSE AND MORE TRUEBLOOD!!! AWESP,E!

Again, woke up early and read the most awesome book ever => SCHOOL OF FEAR!

EVERYONE HAS A FEAR!
(Eunice - It's a song by the way!)

PMH bus took us in town where I got weird people staring at me and Eunice's mum fed us Chinese food, which by the way was good except the egg noodles which made me incredibly full...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me