Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Farewell


Thurday was my farewell dinner. Tandoor served us superb dishes that still leave me drooling. It was a marvelous night and I get to spend it with all my dearest friends. There were laughters, hugs, kisses, teddy bears and cute drawings. I felt so grateful to know all these wonderful people. Later, we went over to Mojo where there was firework - Independence day!

There is more! Eunice had a sleepover at my house and we ate so much I thought we would never be able to breath again. Tea, shrimp rice crackers, cheetos, gummy and G-FORCE! The rest of that night and the next day we will kept to ourselves. Although, Paris Deli with Bobby and MLinh was something I must mention because awesome art was produced, left us feeling sick to our stomach for some reason.

It didn't struck me until the farewell dinner where I was a bit overwhelmed. Megan is really leaving. I left a few tears hanging that night and told myself - save it for saturday - because that's when she will be on the plane to Spain.



I've sewn together a book with all Megan's beautiful underwater photos a while ago. Last night, I can't stop staring at it and I thought to myself - if I'm just going to sit here and be upset, what good will it do? So I finally got my hand started on making a cover for it with whatever I have around. It's not the world perfect book but I'm happy that all my feelings are packed with it. I didn't cry and I'm so glad to see Megan's off to somewhere exciting with someone wonderful.

At Megan's bday dinner 21 August 2010.

See you soon Emu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me