Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy

I had quite a fun day with Eunice, MLinh and Bobby. I came to school on early on saturday morning. They have started to work on a performance for the Moon Festival. I felt at ease watching. Later, the principal arrived with Apsara and Binky - the dog. I had to hold Binky for a while since he was so excited. Binky is an attention-seeker and he successfully distracted everyone from practicing. I picked up Sally's camera. It was good to start taking photos again so I took heaps of everyone until the point that they couldn't be bothered to hide their faces anymore.

Parkson was our next destination for a nice, cheap Japanese lunch. A friend of Bobby invited us to Casbah - a middle-eastern looking cafe hidden in an alley. I've heard of the place but never been there. For a while we sat, talk and laugh. Eventually Bobby and his friend had to go and we headed to Vincom. The decision was to reach Kito Cafe and sleep but we ended up talking up strange ideas. Uraitei seems to be a good place for us to enjoy a deliciously cracking dinner despite the hard rain.

And there were some life-time embarrassment that I can't tell. Dinner was great though and the photo above is a proof of how happy we were!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me