Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Week 5 - Mangily

Wednesday
Diving with george and James, look for nudibranch

Thursday
Mimics with beth, didnt pass
Saw a mating nudibrach in one of our transect
Volleyball match against local, played soccer with kids, taught them english counting and they taught me to count in gasy


Friday
Redo mimics with magz and kate
Signed off, complete science trainigng
French lesson
Teach english, tried at beginning with Ed. Kate, rina came.



Saturday
Fundive with Looi, nadine, kate, george, pippa, james at new site
Looi's first leading as divemaster
Nice site with 4 corals block, saw nudibrach

Came back late, walk back due to low tide
Nadine not coming to mangily
Everyone left. Me and rob walked up at 4pm, met them at mangily hotel
Went to near sebastian hotel for a shower, bought pineapple
Ppl had snok snok drink at hotel bar, head off to dinner
Grilled fish 10,000ar, id our fishes, emperor fish. I cut pineapple and ate the whole thing myself
To blue bar, pre drinks and dancing, more rum
Sebastian, met rina and alice, lots of dancing
Rina awesome dancer
Jaani and james fucked
James spilled drink on me
Kept jaani.money for him,
Delphine, ella, me left early

Sunday
6am woke up. Wtf jaani on kates bed!!!
Ella, jaani and Iwent to breakfast at anne, not me
Went to james room, discuss story of last night
Everyone hungover

Late breakfast at rina's
Met rina at 11am, kate an I waited at blue bar
Rina walked us through mainstreet to her place inside
Big land she has, a guardian lives there to look after her house
Cute hut, her hut is simple, 2 windows, a mattress
Ate breakfast outside, rice soup with veg, zebu meat balls
Talk about how rina felt about reefdoctor, how they treat her
Emma, christina and alice kept saying she is fat, emma kept asking if she is pregnant, made fun of her and alex(potential bf, english guy)
Stayed until 2pm

Kate and I walked to Tmarind tree, ate with others
Everyone left to mangily hotel
Kate and Iwalked to buy pineappke
I bought 2
Then we bought a gasy carved box

To mangily hotel
I walked back by myself early
Nice walk alone, barefoot, in the water
Nadine, looi, magz, beth, cale all went to nautilus for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me