Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Week 7 - A long journey home

Sunday
Taxi brousse at 5am
Delphine and I, Nadine and Ella. Cale
Arrived in Tulear, straight to Manatan.
Met Jaani, went to breakfast, had sorbet then shopping
Manatan until 12, lunch at Le Jardin
Goodbye to Nadine, Ella and Delphine
Goodbye to Cale
Walk with Jaani back to hotel

Took over Jaani's room with Ed.
Sat with the boya until they leave at 4pm.
James gave me photos
Gave Jaani a hug, no longer roomate, no burning hut down fear
George and his tintin chair
They got on 4x4, gave Jamie, James and ciaren
Julian a hug, Ed, arjen
They left.
Stayed in my room until jivan texted.
Met him, went for a walk, talk, laugh. He kept finding way to touch my arm, wrap his hand around me. Talk about reefdoctor, he wanted to wait for me to come back. I said Idont know when Iwill. I make no promise.
Back at hotel, talked for a while and then we parted. I gave him a hug, he whispered in my ear 'i love you'. I said thank you

Monday
Walk all around town, bought new pant, a camellion
Met the Honku's girls who just came.back from weekend in Anakao.
Le jardin/gelateria closed.
Went to la colombe instead, ate sambosa and had grilled vegetables with shrimps
Back to hotel
Packed, pay for room, try to sort out
1.30 Jivan came to pick me up.
Puss puss to station

Tuesday
Cold, freezing as we get into the highland area
11 am arrived at Tana
Taxi to moonlight hotel
Walking and exploring Tana
Got room
Went out again

Wednesday
Walk around, all the way to isokara
Bought stuff
Went back, sleep, check out
Wait on the terrace

Taxi to airport at 10.00 pm
Check in
Flying with Kenya airway.

First stop Nairobi. Then Nairobi to Amsterdam. Amsterdam - London

Thursday
Arrived late 5pm, got out 6.30pm.
Went on Northern Line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me