Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Day 4:

It is day 4 on #belowtheline now.

I am finding myself cooking a lot more and playing around with the few ingredients I have. I am hungrier too. Last night, I went to bed early because I was a little hungry. In the end, I woke up 3 hours later and had a small bowl of oats to warm my stomach.

It takes me will power not to binge on all the food I have for the week but it is a situation for those who are actually in poverty that they just have to endure with. Our human instinct tell us that when we're hungry, we eat.

I cooked all my meals and portion them in the morning at the moment so I know what I have something to look forward to and not feel like I needed more food.

Day 4: 22p lunch- fish sauce flavoured rice veg and 2 eggs

Now I vowed to try and make a new meal everyday so I don't get bored. Also I wanted to prove to myself that I could really survive on less than a pound a day and make it healthy too.

Really, even with £10 a week on food normally, I do get to eat when I want and may be perhaps, a little too much. I could buy a treat when I want too...

How much does your lunch cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me