Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

For the Week


My Fish Mug

I've been very busy this week doing extra homework from the Friday that I was in Phnom Penh, plus writings that people have been asking me to do, even more I got a detention for that. Should I celebrate? My first DETENTION! hahaha... I don't think my teacher would believe me if I say I stayed up until 1.00 trying to do all the missing work that I have to do (and I actually did) I haven't had a break since I got back. Always stayed up till 1.00 am. Tireless going to school, and the only thing I was looking forward to every morning is to water the garden, adjusting and taking care of them.



It is apparently the best thing to do in the morning. Relax and cheer myself up! I always walk on the grass to my locker, stop and walk around the garden. I take Photography instead of eco-garden on tuesday afternoon (i want to do both) I know it's weird but I hate to squash myself into a bunch of people so I prefer as little people as possible. Don't get me wrong, it's good that we have a lot of people interested in the garden and everyone at eco garden has been doing a good job, though the soil need some compost, new nutrition. Some of the plant are dying which is very sad... :(

(I took better photo than these of the garden but I don't have em right now)

So many things are upsetting me at the moment, including myself...

Nicole posted my paintings on her blog along with sweet words about me and my blog. I'm so happy to hear from her and yes thanks to the internet, I've found Nicole's blog. We started to exchange thought about art and how hard it is to squeeze your time into creating it.


A drawing of us three (Tran Fish, Má Phuong and me) on the first day of our trip
and word of the day is "AWESOME". No one can say the word quite like me, and I've been announced as Awesome Ada!

Enough for today! I have to get back with my homework and prepare to face mum with a detention form... See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me