Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Morenos are back


Exam week... errrm... Horrible for me but I am so glad to see the Morenos back!

Incase, you didn't know, Manuel and Julie= were my teachers when AIS SAIGON first commence. And that was 4 years ago. The thing about teachers for me is that I always appreciate and love them a lot after they stop teaching me ... haha Okay! Let's move on. I haven't told you about Rachel and Carlos yet. OOHHH they are bloody CUTE! When Morenos left, Rachel was a little one years old girl, and Carlos is still in his mother's womb. Rachel is, well I supposed she is 4 now. She has grown bigger and taller of course and soooo adorable.


I don't think Rachel remembered me but we had a lot of fun chasing around. (although she banged her head twice =='') She is such a cheeky one. I would absolutely steal her if she says yes haha It's the first time I met Carlos apart from looking at his photos. No word! Sooo cute haha but he only laughed at my funny face today and not running to his mum like yesterday... It's so nice to see my old teachers again, to talk to them, and to know how they're doing.


I MISS YOU RACHEL! :( YUP NEVER STOP CHASING ME HAHA XD)
=> Rachel made my week so much better. BIG HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me