Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Spectacular!

All packed and ready to go!

Spectacular!

I'm not even in Phnom Penh yet and I am already this happy. The wind is flickering my hair a little but it's all that my heart is happy.

I have often been ask why I get involved into so many activities and I guess I just feel happy doing something good. I feel the need to do these things. It makes me happy and it keeps me happy, a warm fuzzy feeling when you know you've done something good and that life is just beautiful.

I like to see the smile on someone face, the sound of laughter. And it is even more amazing when you are the one who make that happen! I know for each of us, the experience is distinctively different, but it warm up your heart and fill it to the top with happiness, right?

Don't you just love it?

If you ask me, I enjoy the quiet and meaningful of life.


See you in four days!

1 comment:

Where life has taken me