Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Tired.

It's Teacher's day today!
I've been working on 12 cards this pass week. Most of them are done last sunday. Tireless after 12 hours sitting and drawing.

I wasn't very happy during the week. Always, I'm happy in the morning or at least relax and fresh but it's get harder in the afternoon. I guess I'm under a lot stress with different things. It's exam next week. 5 hours of sleep everynight. I don't feel like eating much either.

Today, giving the cards to teachers, it makes me feel better to see their smile and brighten up someone mood.

It's great to work on the Fish project again. I haven't been working on it for such a long time. Sometimes we do need a little time off to get that excitement going with our art. Get that creative juice going!

Thank you to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me