Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BUGS BUGS BUGS

Woa, such a long time with no post!
Today featuring BUGS BUGS BUGS photography course with Andrew.



I don't particular like bugs by the way, but they're part of nature :) Photos today taken using macro on a normal camera if you're wondering. It's quite good for a first timer using macro.

My reason for not writing the past weeks is because I was getting my examination results back. Some good some bad... and I was busy in Hanoi with family things. There is something else that I missed out on the Saturday I was in Hanoi. Megan is part of the International Choir of Ho Chi Minh city and they performed a Christmas Classic and Carols. I felt very bad not coming because I said to her I would but then realising that I had to catch a flight to Hanoi right away. I missed out on her performance the second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me