Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Creative corner

Hello there!

First day of holiday, I woke up late like I want, had a shower, read a book, ate a bread roll and clean up. Confession: I'm surprised by just how many stuff I threw away; 3 bags! I'm a lazy person who chuck everything into my room and don't tidy up. But when I'm not in my room then I am very tidy. I guess cause when I know nobody is watching, I live in a rat place. haha


Anyway, my room is tidy now. Everything has a place and I created myself a little Art & Craft corner. I was going to wait until tomorrow morning to take a photo of it because the little table under my big one when pulls out will face to the open window. I found the cute table cloth downstair in a pile of old one that we don't use anymore. The patterns are so cute and very artsy so I thought I would use it to cover scratches and cut under. It has an official name now, not like before when I just use it - Art & Craft corner.

If you find yourself bored this holiday - clean up your room and make yourself a little room for Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me