Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Paint on my leg



A drop of paint of my legs turned into this. I love the feeling of paint on my skin. It's so different and fun to be painted on. You completely changed into a super duper colourful person and awesomely excited. It's great fun!

It's the fourth day of holiday. I'm enjoying it!
I have time and energy to go swimming (yeshhh!) I read a book.
I clean my room.
I created a creative corner.
I cook.
I watch series.
I have Art on my table.
I drink from my fishy cup.
I painted my leg.
I drink tea.
I sleep in.
I draw.
I listen to music.

I'm not doing h/w.
I'm not doing assignment.
I'm not at school.
I'm not waking up early.
I'm not thinking about anything.

hahah ooooh THE JOY OF HOLIDAY!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me