Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

COOKIES OBSESSION



ooooooOOOOOOH!
Miss me?

I'm back writing a post including clay making and cam whoring!
You see that weird looking tribe-e alligator/dinosaur/monster?
It's made by meeeee! I once again find myself obsessively playing with clay. It's so FUN!!! Like seriously! If you seriously have never play with clay.... =.='' GO BUY EM! THEY ARE ONLY 10,000VND a box (small selection of course xD)

Anyway, it's Glenn W. Christmas present along with the Cookie that Eunice made and the Shit man we made together. Well I made the shit, she did the head xD

Down here, is a photo taken and edited by Ms Eunice Yin :D of me and Cindy trying to climb the wall xD



Cheers!

P/S: I need to be back on my assignment that I have no brain to do...
I have to re do it how boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me