Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

A beautiful monday in Saigon

It's a beautiful monday in Saigon.
Sprinkle of rain, soft breezes, quiet Saigon.

Eunice and I once again, planned to meet at Paris Deli.
At the last minute, Eunice called, asking whether it is okay to have Megan drinking tea/coffee with us. Of course I wouldn't mind!

I was running late, and when I did arrive, Megan, as the sweet and wonderful person she is, gave me a hug. And Eunice, as the funny and odd person she is, rubbed my head (yeah RUB MY HEAD...!)

We had a long-practically-non-stop-conversation and lots-lots-of-laughter, accompanied by some stopping for bathroom time...

I longed for this kind of conversation to happen (well, of course Eunice always do this to me... but in any case, this is different) It went on for 5 hours. The thing is, it's not the kind of boring listening exam. It was a perfect one where you sit back on the comfy chair and sip a hot tea, being just yourself and completely relax!


I've been terribly sick these past couples of day, but today, today has been wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me