Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

"I made you from scratch!"

I'm oddly motivated to day. So I decided to read AS PSYCHOLOGY A - yup sometimes I do the strangest thing. I actually played piano for 4 hours! Also had a nice japanese dinner with mum and few of her co-workers. And I feel like I should write something of appreciation:

-------------------

My mother is a brave and strong woman.
I mean it! because anyone who have met her, could never forget her.
She is a brave and wonderful mum.
She is my mum.
I appreciate so much that she was very strict with me.

She let me and my sister to go alone to Hanoi for a dance performance when I was 6.
We took care of ourselves, we behave, we learnt to be independent.

Never would she let us see that she was so sad to be far away from us.
"You are my daughter. Do you see me crying?"

I always get myself hurt.
She tells me that it is my fault and I cannot cry.
I coughed at her face.
She locked me outside of the house.
I misbehaved.
I got smack
I got lost in Thailand.
When she found me, she was angry at me.
I wanted a toy.
She tells me I have to earn it.

She is brave for all the thing she did and still doing for me.
She is caring always and loving always.
She is my world.

She wanted us to become independent individuals.
We learnt to take care of ourselves.
We learnt to behave with good manners.
We learnt to really learn the price of money.

I learnt to be who I am today.
She made me from scratch!

Mum!
Thank you for not spoiling me. Thank you for scolding me.
Thank you for being brave with me. Thank you for taking care of me.
Thank you for making me an independent and strong woman.

Love you mum!

p/s: teacher card to megan, my wonderful emu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me