Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Changing of The Season.



So changing of the season. Everyone is getting sick, including me!
But I'm all better now.

Next week, my classmates are going on camp and I'm gonna be here, happily have a week off.

I feel exhausted even though I haven't been working that hard.
I need something motivating, something new and something exciting.

I did my entrance exam for next year yesterday.
Hoping for good news next week.

I'm going to be very supporting for Eunice - because it's exam week for her - BIG HUGE EXAM!
And she is moving toward a whole new step in her life - her future - she needs a support system :)

That and a lot of Exam-prep/Homework-I-haven't-finish/Essay.

I'm going to stop talking now and go do something else more... or less lifeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me