Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Catch the Little Bird!


I wondered what I should do today and this little birdy came to mind.
An inspiration from Geninne's Art Blog.
She drew the cutest little whimsical birds ever!

I'm hoping here that I'm not violating any copyright works of Geninne.
You can see though, that her's is much more sophisticated and beautiful.
She also uses acrylic ink for fine line.

p/s: The next post will be the celebration "100 posts" of Ocean and Fishes!
I'm planning on a give-away for a few Ocean and Fishes's stalkers.
Leave a message!

2 comments:

  1. Long time no stalk :D
    Like the link a lot, she's so creative and I really like her notebook. It looks colourful and peaceful at the same time ^^
    Curious about what's in your bird's beaks? I look at him for a few minutes and still cannot figure out :D
    Btw, waiting for the 100th post :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha welcome back my stalker!
    Yea Geninne is very creative and a professional artist!
    That actually just a color-test and I thought it might be interesting to cut out. I'm not even sure what it really is. For the moment it will just be "colourful-thing"
    I will put something interesting on for the 100th post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Where life has taken me