Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Brick Lane


This is Brick Lane people! Full of street arts and vintage clothing. I do literally mean a lot of awesome street arts. They are everywhere and that is why it attracts so many Londoners here.
Everyone has a camera in their hands, ready to snap!




Everything here is so interesting. I bought some vintage clothes myself, found the loveliest blouse! It is just one of those things you just cannot resist buying. God the agony, the temptation of shopping!



I am on half term holiday and decided to crash into Truc's place for a few days to sort out some Art research in London before I head off to Coventry on Tuesday. I met some of Truc's new friends and they are fanatic! We had Thai food at a reasonable price after shopping. My Pad Thai and Tofu is hmmm delicious!!!

I met some intriguing people as well. A guy asking us if we want to do a shoot for vodafone and the man who simple asked "D' you wanna take a picture of me and I'll take a picture of you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me