Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

British Museum

So Aigul had these tickets to the "Treasure of Heavens" at the British Museum and we all decided we should go before it expired. "Us" include Yen, Aigul, Me and Tiffany and Many (who was taking the photo)



In one word, the museum is HUGE and incredibly crowded! It seems that all tourists want to end up in here.



There is an ongoing art project right at the entrance of the museum. The purpose is cooperate all separate drawings together to form a big big artwork. It looks cool!


Only Aigul and I went inside the private exhibition. It was all about catholics and its history in England through the display of many delicate and well-crafted gold work in churches.



Afterwards, we came through a shop where I bought some postcards and played around with a few stuff at the museum shops. They hung up the decoration sculptures for haloween already.



Next, head over to Oxford street to SHOP!
I found this incredible artshop that I had to stop myself from wanting to go in.
We ended up in Muji though :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me