Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

M&M World

COME TO LOVE THE CHOCOLATE!
IT'S SO MUCH MORE THAN CHOCOLATE.


Mandy and I went down to Leceister square to buy our tickets to "Wicked" the musical. And here is out discovery! 


Columns and column of rainbow M&M!


The M&M Sherlock,


M&M UK :D

I met Truc again after a long, long time no see. We walked around to Oxford Street in the hope of finding ourselves drooling over the windows of shops.


Mini guitars with awesome patterns on it!!!

And of course, we did not want to miss Disney world!


Donald duck - where are your pants?


My lover <3


DUDEEEEE!!! The most awesome street drummers I have ever seen in my life. His drumkit is made from parts of bicycles and anything he could collect. That is only the first awesome thing. The second is the OMG-HIS-DRUMMING-IS-SO-FREAKING-MINDBLOWING!

SEPT 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where life has taken me